You can pay your invoices through the following payment modes:
- GIRO is the most convenient way to pay your invoice. To pay by GIRO, please download a copy of our GIRO forms.
- You can pay online through your Senoko Energy account portal using a MasterCard or Visa card.
- You can pay using AXS online, kiosk, or through the mobile AXS application by selecting Senoko Energy in the system.
All business customers of Senoko Energy will be able to access our customer portal, Spark. Through this portal, you will be able to monitor your business electricity consumption details (E.g. half-hourly consumption profile) and track your electricity bills.
To register your business for a Spark account, please follow the steps below:
• If your business monthly electricity consumption is above 2,000kWh
• Fill out your application form.
• Print a copy of the form.
· Complete your application form with a company stamp and authorized signature.
· Scan a copy of your application form and email it to us.
If you have not received your user ID or password, please reach out to us and we will gladly re-send this to you.
As part of Singapore’s commitment under the Paris climate agreement signed in 2016, the Singapore Government announced the implementation of a carbon tax of S$5 for every tonne of greenhouse emissions from 2019 to 2023, including emission from power generating companies in order to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. According to the announcement, the rate will be reviewed again in 2023.
Click here for more information.