Discover plenty of opportunities to learn & grow with Senoko
As a tried and true brand that has been around since 1977, Senoko is the expert in the field of energy. Join our team to discover how we’ve been powering the nation for over 40 years and counting, in addition to plenty of opportunities to grow.
We pride ourselves in attracting and retaining our talents. In doing so, we offer competitive compensation packages that commensurate with your qualifications, experience and individual skill-set.
We offer a complete suite of benefits — leave schemes, medical, flexible benefits, health screening, insurance for both employees and dependents alike, as well as various wellness programmes for our employees.
Enjoy a fulfilling and meaningful career with us!
Executive Engineer / Engineer, Operations & Maintenance Division / Engineering (Reliability) Section
Reports to: Cluster Lead, Reliability
To work with lead-engineers and conduct RCA meetings for effective brainstorming, analysis and recommendations, perform data analysis through condition monitoring and recommend appropriate preventive and corrective actions. Modify existing planned maintenance regime based on equipment reliability monitoring observations to achieve optimized maintenance that result in increased reliability and availability.
1. Root Cause Analysis (RCA) of process plant forced outages and near misses
• Gather facts and analyze circumstances in accordance with established RCA methodology.
• Coordinate and lead investigation, troubleshooting in resolving plant issues (along with Electrical, Mechanical and I&C lead engineers).
2. Condition Monitoring (CM)
• Using various CM techniques to monitor equipment well-being
• analyze data and recommend appropriate preventive and corrective actions.
3. Maintenance Strategies
• Jointly undertake studies (with Maintenance team) on various maintenance strategies like BM, PM and PdM and how each can be used for which asset
4. Preventive Maintenance Evaluation
• Collate information on condition of equipment to supplement evaluation and optimization of existing PM
• Make suggestions on fine tuning of PM
5. Assist Reliability lead in administration of LTSA Contract (GE).
• Assist Cluster Lead in coordinating LTSA activities including communicating technical bulletins to various stakeholders and tracking of action items till closure.
6. Input RCA recommendation into CMMS
• Tracking of the implementation status of the recommended corrective and preventive action using CMMS to ensure compliance; Analyze results to evaluate effectiveness
7. Undertake Engineering projects as assigned from time to time
• Bachelor degree in recognized university (alternatively diploma with minimum 5 years of relevant experience) in Electrical or Mechanical or Process Engineering
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in both operation / maintenance / technical environment and disciplines preferably in combined cycle power plant.
• Understand the overall maintenance and engineering practices in a power station
• Prior exposed as maintenance troubleshooter / fact-finding
• Knowledge in CMMS software for preventive maintenance.
• Good Communication skills (spoken and written) and internal and external stakeholders management
• Competency in analyzing trends and patterns
• Site management experience