Join US, for exciting careers as :
1. Lead New Energy Solutions section, including setting strategic priorities / objectives, resourcing and animating the team
- Set clear strategic roadmap and annual objectives aligned with the company’s objectives
- Periodically review resources and competencies required to meet the agreed targets and recruit accordingly
- Lead and grow the team’s capabilities organically
2.Active networking & partnerships
- Develop new and strong market relationships with customers and partner vendors.
- Identify business opportunities based on on-going meetings and discussions with the customers, government agencies and vendors / contractors.
- Engage and collaborate with internal stakeholders, specifically the energy retail B2B and B2C team in the development of new business solutions.
- Harvest synergies, preferably tapping into the strengths and experience of the company’s shareholders.
3.Development and implementation of a catalogue of solutions enhancing energy retail sales
- Short term (< 2 years) focus on energy efficiency, energy management (e.g. energy audits, energy performance contracts, digital platforms) and solar, longer term focus (> 2years) could include batteries, VPP, demand response, EV, etc.
- Adapt the offer: digitalization of the customer experience, develop catalogue of new products / solutions; propose bundled offers as own initiative and in response to B2B or B2C retail team
- Define and demonstrate minimum viable product (MVP) - including first sale / reference
- Develop and implement data analytics roadmap to put the customer in control of its energy consumption, help reduce its total cost of energy and enhance the customer experience
- Train and support the B2B and B2C retail team develop & support repeat business, assist with the segmentation and selection of customers and sale
4. Solar & multi utility
- Grow both onsite and offsite Distributed Solar Powered Generation facilities to onsell green electricity as part of Senoko’s retail offering
- Identify and implement opportunities to build a multi utility offering (e.g. power, gas, steam, cooling) in the area around Senoko
5. Manage proposal development process
- Develop and Maintain active pipeline of projects.
- Prepare and evaluate shortlisted business cases in terms of operational and financial feasibility.
- Evaluate and prioritize workflow of Division.
- Pursue ‘Quick-wins’ that spur rapid growth.
- Develop and negotiate the business T&Cs, that are consistent with the risk appetite of Senoko and provide flexibility to grow or exit an activity
- Bachelor of Business or equivalent Technical or Engineering qualification
- A Masters on similar discipline would be well regarded
- Successful track record of developing new business / solutions in B2B (preferred) and/or B2C, preferably in the cleantech and energy transition space
- Understanding of the Singapore power sector and regulatory framework a plus.
- Strong business network.
- Strong understanding of new Energy Solutions technology and ability to translate technical features into a commercially viable value proposition.
- Understand P&L management and possess a strong level of financial literacy, including evaluation of investment opportunities (discounted cash flow).
- Intrapreneurial experience in building a business within a large multinational corporate structure or an equivalent combination of entrepreneurial (e.g. start up) and corporate experience.
- Strong stakeholder management, business development and project management experience.
- Demonstrable experience of having significant and effective interaction with an executive board or similar corporate governance regime
1. Product and Pricing
- Assist in market planning and analysis
- Support development of various value propositions in consultation with SME and Consumer Sales & Marketing sections.
- Develop and maintain a market intelligence platform, regularly capturing competitor activity and company’s competitive position
2. Business Case and Templates
- Support business case development including pricing models, P&L templates, gross margin models
- Assist in post campaign reviews, including ROI and future recommendations
- Assist in the development of a Product Lifecycle Management program ensuring products are commercially managed
- Aid in the development of a suite of reports including but not limited to Retail Report (weekly and monthly), Business Report, Gross Margin Reporting, Product and Offer Development reports and templates, Post Campaign reviews, Churn Reporting and Sales Reporting.
- Bachelor of Commerce or Engineering
- Preferably 3 years of relevant experience in a business analysis role preferably in the Energy Market sector
- Good IT proficiency (excel, word and access)
- Good presentation skills
- Experience in product management and/or pricing strategy
- Demonstrated experience in the analysis of pricing models, P&L, lifecycle management
- Demonstrable experience in assisting and supporting development of business case templates
- Good understanding of how product development integrates with IS development and implementation
- Ability to develop reporting and analytics on relevant products and pricing
- Financial and budget management, Project Management skills
Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience. An attractive fringe benefits package will be offered to the successful candidates.
Interested applicants are invited to email/ mail a full resume, complete with current and expected remuneration to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.